OHA’s peer-to-peer fundraising effort, TeamOHA allows everyone the opportunity to raise awareness and much-needed funds in support of our work. Run, walk, wheel, bake, or game your way to helping OHA achieve a future where every person can attain a healthy mouth.
Your support helps Oral Health America carry out its mission through three major efforts:
- Smiles Across America® focuses on preventing oral disease in children by supporting oral health services in school-based or school-linked settings.
- The Wisdom Tooth Project® improves the lives of older adults by providing oral health resources and supporting policies that keep aging mouths healthy.
- The Campaign for Oral Health Equity helps to educate all people across the lifespan about the importance of oral health.
Thank you for considering Oral Health America as your charity of choice for your fundraising effort!
How to Fundraise With Oral Health America
We love our fundraisers! Reach out to OHA with your idea about how you'd like to support our mission and raise funds on OHA's behalf.
We encourage you to host an event of your choice to raise funds for OHA. We'll provide support and guidelines for how to have a successful event.
Interested in supporting Oral Health America through TeamOHA?
Contact Us to Get Started
TeamOHA Sponsorship Opportunities
- National Sponsorships – Sponsors at this level will receive recognition for any and all activities that falls under the Peer-to-Peer Fundraising umbrella; Sponsorships range up to $20,000
- Local Sponsorships – Sponsors at this level will receive recognition for a particular effort and range from $2,500 to $10,000 for corporate entities
- Individual Fundraising – Individuals that participate in time based fundraising activities are asked to raise a minimum of $1,000
Thank You To Our Generous Sponsors!
Special thanks to the Cottrell Family Foundation for their support of TeamOHA.