Campaign for Older Adult Oral Health
Every year as part of our Campaign for Oral Health Equity and in honor of National Family Caregiver's Month, Oral Health America works to spread the message about the importance of oral health for seniors and older adults, specifically through education of preventive care.
This year's theme is Older Adults and their Caregivers addresses the many oral and overall health-related issues that older adults face.
Older Adults & Their Caregivers
Caregivers provide crucial support for others in need. Here are some great tips to help you out.
Tip Sheet (PDF 683 kB)
Facts About Caregiving
Learn more about how oral health affects older adults' overall health.
Fact Sheet (PDF 325 kB)
Toothwisdom.org Site Guide
Use this guide to navigate the online tool for seniors and caregivers.
Site Guide (PDF 446 kB)
Take Action – Family Caregivers
RAISE Act Passed!
Learn About RAISE →
Kudos for Caregivers
Nominate a Caregiver in your life!
Contest Info →
Double Your Impact
Now through Dec. 31st, your donation is matched dollar-for-dollar.
Donate Now →
Oral Health Activities & Tip Sheets for Seniors
Brushing & Caregiver Guide
- Caregiver Guide for Senior Oral Health (PDF 184 kB)
Tip Sheets: Aging & Oral Health
- How to Use ToothWisdom.org (PDF 446 kB)
- A Guide for Caregivers Providing Oral Health Care To Older Adults (PDF 683 kB)
- A Caregiver's Guide to How Oral Health Affects Older Adults' Overall Health (PDF 325 kB)
- Older Adults & Oral Health (PDF 356 kB)
- Issues in Aging Guide (PDF 181 kB)
- Printable Brushing Guide (PDF 680 kB)
- Daily Oral Hygiene Tips (PDF 203 kB)
- Visiting the Dentist (PDF 203 kB)
- Dental Appliance Care (PDF 230 kB)
Thank you to our generous Older Adult Campaign Sponsors!
Is your organization interested in sponsoring the Campaign for Oral Health Equity? Contact us at [email protected] or (312) 836-9900 to learn about available opportunities.