The Smiles Across America® (SAA) Product Donation Project supports local community efforts to provide oral health preventive services to children most at risk for dental caries.
Smiles Across America® Product Donation Project Eligibility
Any locally based program is eligible for the Smiles Across America® Product Donation Project if they meet the following program eligibility:
- Be a non-profit or public health program without available funds to purchase product; or as a result of this donation can demonstrate expanded number of children served
- Provide preventive oral health services to children with limited access to oral health resources
- Utilize only properly trained and licensed personnel who operate within state or
federal practice acts
- Be in good standing with all local, state, and federal regulatory bodies as they apply
to your program.
- Identify Oral Health America as part of your organization’s projects. This can be through placement of Oral Health America on websites, publications, annual reports, press releases, etc.
- Have no outstanding reports due from previous product donations from OHA
Reporting on Smiles Across America® Product Donation Projects
All Product Donation Project recipients are required to complete a report of their use of the product. This report is due 90 days after the completion of their event for on- time events such as a sealant drive, and every six months for ongoing programs. For programs who are also Smiles Across America grantees, please complete a the grantee product donation report within six months of the request.
For more information about product donation, please contact:
Are you a company that makes dental product or equipment?
Consider a donation to OHA, and join the growing list of industry partners who believe in ensuring that all children get the preventive care they need for a healthy start in life. Contact Tina Montgomery, email@example.com, or call (312) 836-9900.
Thank you to our extremely generous Smiles Across America Product Donation Partners.