A State of Decay Vol. III by Oral Health America (OHA) is a state-by-state report of the oral health of the country’s 65+ population and the success or failure of states to address those needs.
The 2016 State of Decay is the 3rd in a series of reports from OHA surveying the state of oral health for older Americans. It is one of five strategies for OHA’s Wisdom Tooth Project®, a program designed to meet the oral health challenges of a burgeoning population of community dwelling older adults, their family caregivers and the health professionals who work to help them age healthily and independently.
Interested in viewing the full report? Submit your information to download the report from Oral Health America and Toothwisdom.org
You can also download Vol. I and Vol II. in our archived reports below.
Archived Reports & Materials
2016 – A State of Decay Report, Vol. III
- Infographic: Are Older Americans Coming of Age Without Oral Healthcare?
PDF (92 kB) | JPG (1.2 MB)
- Report: A State of Decay, Vol. III
- Promo Toolkit: How to Promote A State of Decay in Your State (893 kB)
2014 – A State of Decay Report, Vol. II
- Infographic: Older Adults’ Oral Health in A State of Decay (PDF 1.31 MB)
- Report: A State of Decay Vol. II (PDF 779 kB)
2003 – A State of Decay Report, Vol. I
- Report: A State of Decay Vol. I (PDF 192 kB)
Questions About A State of Decay?
Please contact Oral Health America’s Advocacy team: