Toothwisdom.org is a project of Oral Health America and serves both seniors and their caregivers by teaching about oral health in aging and by connecting individuals with affordable dental clinics.
Our NEW Find Care tool uses Google Maps to help you find low-or-no-cost dental care clinics near you. Once you type in your Zip code or city, the tool searches a list of dental clinics and shows you where they are based on the location that you searched.
The following types of dental clinics are included in the tool:
- Dental Schools & Hygiene Programs
- Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)
- Health Departments
- Low Cost or Sliding Scale Dental Clinics
More Places to Find Affordable Dental Care
- Find general links for public information about oral health services: visityourdentistnow.com
- Contact the Association of State and Territorial Dental Directors (ASTDD) to find your state’s oral health program contacts: astdd.org/state-programs/
- Search the database of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs)*: findahealthcenter.hrsa.gov
*Not all FQHCs listed in this database offer dental services.
- Find a dental school, which will often offer low-cost dental services to the community: ada.org/en/coda/find-a-program/search-dental-programs